Priorat is striking with its terraced vineyards, medieval villages, and rugged natural landscape. The scenery is matched only by the world-class wines that emerge from vineyards that produce incredibly small amounts of grapes and in doing so make incredibly elegant, nuanced wines.
Priorat private wine tour & tasting
An emphasis on tasting
An emphasis on visiting
- Local knowledge from the only professional wine writer based in the entire region
- Complimentary copies of the author’s Priorat & Montsant wine books (40€ value)
- One-year subscription to Hudin.com (50€ value)
- Certified sommelier guided tastings throughout the day including the visits and lunch
- All tasting & winery visit fees
- Translation from Spanish/Catalan to English
- Three course lunch at a local restaurant with wine included
- Pick up & return to the Falset-Marçà train station (or local hotel if staying in the region) and transportation throughout the day
- Time permitting, additional, regional-specific gastronomic/cultural activities
To inquire further, please write to email@example.com
Tours are not available on Saturdays nor Sundays due to the limited staff of the small cellars in the region. For similar reasons and preparations for the harvest, tours are not available for the entirety of August.